Operator [Male/Female] APPLY NOW
Melaka Full time
Job Description Summary
- Able to sets up and operates an extrusion machine in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements.
- Some aspect of the manufacturing i.e., start machine, adjust, and clean machine.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Follow all food safety, process control policies and regulations.
- Report any defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor or Leader
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, safely working condition
- Adjust, calibrate, and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature, and general operation
- Examine visually, weigh and measure components created from equipment at the end of the week to ensure machines are producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, adjusting as needed.
- Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken, or worn-out components.
- Identifies and labels materials, including regrind, colorants, additives, accurately.
- Do cleaning job when finish the job daily to maintain a clean environment.
- Other duty as assigned.
- Intimate operating knowledge of all available processing equipment & processes.
- Ability to work as an effective team member, includes accepting supervision and assistance from other team members.
- Standing for extended periods, stooping bending, and kneeling occasionally, able to wear required PPE.
- Able to lift heavy weight up to 20kg.
Minimum Training Requirements
- FSSC 22000 awareness
- The flow and process of production
- Food handler and personal hygiene