Packing Operator APPLY NOW
Job Description Summary:
- Must be able to operate machinery and perform tasks in producing, packing all kinds of products. may include some aspect of the manufacturing i.e. start machine, fix sailo & foil, inner block expiry date, setting eye mark, weight, check sealing outer & temperature, rework sachet, record running table, check sachet leakage problem & machine cleaning.
Key Duties /Responsibilities & Authority:
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Follow all food safety, process control policies and regulations.
- Report any defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor or Leader.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, safely working condition.
- Operate conveyor and other processing equipment.
- Observes machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged products to standards.
- Removes finished goods from machine and separates rejected items, inspects and removes defective product and packaging material.
- Verifies product weight or measurement to ensure quality standards. Counts and records finished and rejected packaged items.
- Stacks finished packaged items or packs items in outer bag and into cartons and attaches identification labels to finished packaged items.
- Other duty as assigned.
- PMR or above
- Intimate operating knowledge of all available processing equipment & processes
- Minimum 2 years working experience in manufacturing field
- Previous machine operating experience in food or manufacturing industry preferred
- Ability to work as an effective team member, includes accepting supervision and assistance from other team members
- Standing for extended periods, stooping bending and kneeling occasionally, able to wear required PPE
- No experience encourage to apply
Minimum Training Requirements:
- FSSC 22000 awareness
- The flow and process of production
- Food handler and personal hygiene