Human Resource Executive APPLY NOW
Melaka Full time
Responsibilities & Duties:-
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Directors.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
- Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination
- Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
- Organizing training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
- At least 1 year working experience in the HR field.
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, copiers and facsimile machines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.